Sunday 9 October 2016

Market Research feedback

Once i got my market research results after everyone filled out my survey, i put the results into pie charts so i can see clearly what people prefer in music videos and i can use these results for my music video. 






From the results i got, i can see that my music video should have an audience of 17 to 25 year old's because more people thought that's the age range for most suitable to watch a pop music video. Luckily, most people said they preferred performance based music videos and originally we wanted ours to be performance based because we're including a dancer! Lastly, this result will help me and my group to know which area the public recoginse and focus on the most in music videos, so we can ensure that'll we'll focus on it and make it as good as possible. The result we got said that camera angles were most important in a music video and mise-en-scene was closely in second. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Such a great and informative article.
    You are hitting all the great points
    Thanks for sharing
    Market Research

    ReplyDelete